AMPS 2016 Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement
Carlo Muscas, University of Cagliari, Italy
The AMPS 2016 Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement is intended to promote best results presented at AMPS 2016.
The AMPS 2016 Special Issue will contain up to 10 papers selected on the basis of the results of regular peer review of the manuscripts submitted for consideration by the participants of AMPS 2016. Each manuscript should be based on a paper published in the AMPS 2016 Proceedings and presented at AMPS 2016. However, the manuscript MUST be significantly extended beyond the scope of the proceedings paper, in terms of the overall technical content and research results.
Special Issue manuscripts may ONLY be uploaded in the period of October 31 to November 14, 2016. Please DO NOT try to submit your papers before this date, because the AMPS Special Issue folder in Allentrack will not be available.
Preparation for Manuscript Submission
The manuscript, together with the accompanying documents “viz. the manuscript submission cover letter, the IEEE copyright transfer form, and the overlength page charge form” must be submitted electronically using the web-based submission system. Prior to submission of the manuscript, its author, especially if he/she has not yet used that system, should register and obtain a password that will enable him/her to enter the system and read Authors Instructions and Manuscript Upload Instructions. Both instructions contain information of vital importance for the problem-free submission. In particular, Authors Instructions provide the guidelines for the preparation of the manuscript.
The following additional requirements must also be satisfied when submitting the manuscript:
- The manuscript must be TECHNICALLY extended beyond the scope of the proceedings paper, as mentioned above.
- The authors must have registered (full registration) and presented the paper (oral or poster) at AMPS 2016 Workshop.
- At the time of submission, the authors must provide detailed information regarding how the manuscript is a technically-extended version of the proceedings paper, as per the instructions below.
- The proceedings paper MUST be clearly referred to in the text and listed as one of the references in the special-issue manuscript.
- A PDF copy of the proceedings paper must also be submitted, as per the instructions below.
- When uploading your manuscript click on “Special Issue Manuscript” in the “Manuscript Upload Instructions” page of the Allentrack System. Then, in page #1 of “Submit Manuscript” you must choose the proper Special Issue (i.e., AMPS 2016 Special Issue). Subsequently, in the same page and in the “Files to Upload” section you MUST upload two files; one with containing a detailed explanation of how the paper is TECHNICALLY extended beyond the scope of the proceedings paper and another which is a PDF copy of the AMPS 2016 Proceedings paper. To this end, you must put the number “2” in the small box in front of “Extension Beyond Proceedings & Copy of Proceedings (if any was published)” so that the system allows you to upload these two files. Consequently, these two files will be available to the reviewers.
*Failure to submit a detailed explanation of the TECHNICAL extension and a PDF copy of the AMPS 2016 Proceedings paper will result in the immediate return of the manuscript to the author(s) as an unacceptable submission.
**The AMPS 2016 paper identifier should be put in the upper right-hand corner of every document to be submitted.
For further information and help, contact:
Mrs. Cam Ingelin